Thailand.Samut Songkhram Amphawa Day Tour by AK
l Duration: 1 day
l Starting time: 9：00 AM
l Transportation: No
l Language: Thai language
l Pick up,Drop off: No
l Tour guide: No
l Cancellation policy: No cancellation or refund can be made once confirmed
l Wheelchair accessible: No
Just a 1-2 hour drive away from Bangkok, Amphawa is a popular weekend get away for the locals that has managed to preserve its unique small town charm. Join the flock of Bangkok residents for some weekend shopping at Amphawa Floating Market, where you can get various freshly caught cellfish, and enjoy an authentic seafood lunch, including cellfish, crab and other delicacies, at Garden Restaurant prepared using the oldest traditional techniques. Hop on a local train and travel to Mae Khlong Railway Market - a unique market space that has the shopping stalls lined up along the railroad tracks. Stop by the enchanting temple of Wat Bang Kung, known for its small chapel enclosed with the roots of a banyan tree. Shop your heart away at Amphawa Floating Market spread along the banks of Mekong River and go on a longtail boat ride in search of fireflies.
9:30am meet up at Paragon Mall Gate1 G floor
Seafood lunch at Garden Restaurant
Train ride to Maeklong Railway Market
Maeklong Railway Market
Wat Bang Kung
Amphawa Floating Market
Take longtail boat in search for fireflies (1 hour)
Depart for Bangkok
10:00pm drop off at Paragon Mall Gate1 G floor
√ English/Chinese speaking guide.
√ Transportation in air conditioned minivan.
√ Seafood lunch.
√ Entrance tickets to Wat Bang Kung.
√ Boat ride (1 hour).
√ Insurance provided by the operator (all participants must provide their full names as shown on their passport during check out).
× Gratuities (Optional but recommended).
Tambon Amphawa, Amphoe Amphawa, Chang Wat Samut Songkhram 75110, Thailand
1. Tours are conducted in both Chinese AND English at the same time. Please specify your language preference at check out so you'll be assigned to a tour guide who is fluent in your preferred language.
2. There is no space for luggage storage in the minivan, pleasae do not bring your luggage with you on the tour.
3. It is not advisable for females to wear short skirts and high heeled shoes for this tour.
4. It is highly recommended to give a gratuity at the end of the tour as a gesture of appreciation.
5. If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences at check out.
6. Child ticket: Age 0-3 (provided they do not occupy an additional seat).