China.Hong Kong Ocean Park
l Duration: 8hours
l Transportation: No
l Language: Chinese
l Pick up,Drop off: No
l Tour guide: No
l Cancellation policy: No cancellation or refund can be made once confirmed
l Wheelchair accessible: Yes
1. Ocean Park Hong Kong, commonly known as Ocean Park, is a marine mammal park, oceanarium, animal theme park and amusement park situated in Wong Chuk Hang and Nam Long Shan in the Southern District of Hong Kong. It is the second largest theme park in Hong Kong, following Hong Kong Disneyland.
2. Covering an area of 91.5 hectares (226 acres), the park is separated by a large mountain into two areas, The Summit (Headland) and The Waterfront (Lowland). These areas can be reached by a 1.5 kilometres (0.93 mi) cable car system, or the Ocean Express funicular railway. To ascend the Headland comprises several hills, visitors can use Hong Kong's second longest outdoor escalator.
3. The theme park has various attractions and rides, including four roller coasters, and also animal exhibits with different themes, such as a giant panda habitat, rainforest and polar displays, as well as an aquarium featuring the world's largest aquarium dome.
4. Ocean Park is also renowned for holding the largest Halloween events in Asia.
5. Ocean Park now comprises two main attraction areas: the Waterfront and the Summit, subdivided into eight attraction zones: Amazing Asian Animals, Aqua City, Whiskers Harbour, Marine World, Polar Adventure, Adventure Land, Thrill Mountain and the Rainforest.
√ Admission to Hong Kong Ocean Park.
×All expenses except the tickets.
×Insurance and Fee.
× Tour Guide.