Hong Kong.4G WiFi (Hong Kong Pick Up) for Hong Kong
l Duration: 1 day
l Transportation: No
l Language: English and Chinese
l Pick up,Drop off: No
l Tour guide: No
l Cancellation policy: No cancellation or refund can be made once confirmed.
l Wheelchair accessible: No
It's never been so easy to stay connected whilst abroad. With an easy pick up service at Hong Kong International Airport you'll enjoy WiFi access throughout your stay. The speedy 4G Hong Kong pocket WiFi device connects up to five different phones, laptops and tablets at once and supports 4-6 hours of surfing on one battery charge. With high speed internet feach day, you will be able to share your travels with friends and families wherever you go! So avail of the pocket WiFi rental in Hong Kong and add some spontaneity to your travels with the ability to plan on the go and keep in touch with friends and family wherever you are.
How to Use?
1. You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
2. For booking enquiries please call Travelog customer support.
3. For rescheduling enquiries and troubleshooting after you receive the device, please contact UROAMING customer service hotline: +852 2588 5888 (10:00am-8:00pm) or whatsapp: 54200284.
4. Pick Up And Drop Off Location.
5. Hong Kong International Airport Service Counter.
6.Pick up the device on your ARRIVAL DATE at the Hong Kong International Airport service counter.
7. Location: Counter A08, Arrival Hall, Level 5, Terminal 1, HK International Airport .
8. Opening hours: 6:30am-11:00pm, daily.
9. Drop box for returning devices are available after 11:00pm.
10. Please be advised that you will only be able to pick up your device during opening hours.
11. Mongkok Service Counter.
12. Pick up the device on your ARRIVAL DATE at the Mongkok service counter.
13. Location: Unit 1301, 13/F, Hollywood Plaza, 610 Nathan Rd, Mong Kok.
14. Opening hours: Monday-Friday: 10:00am-2:00pm and 3:00pm-7:00pm.
15. Pick Up Process.
16. Present your printed or mobile voucher at the Airport Service Counter or the Mongkok Service Counter.
17. Pay the HKD500 deposit via credit card. You card will be placed under credit card authorization hold. Please note that only credit card transactions will be accepted unless you book the device for more than 10 days (Union Pay, Electronic credit card will not be accepted).
18. Receive the pocket WiFi device and start surfing!
19. Return Process.
20. Return the device to the Airport Service Counter.
22. If everything is in order, you'll be returned the full HKD500 deposit.
23. If you arrive at the airport returns desk after 11:00pm, a drop box service is available. You will be returned your deposit to your bank account within working 7 days.
24. Please note: You must inform the team that you intend to use this drop box service and leave your bank details when you pick up the device.
√Other personal expenses.
Counter A08, Arrival Hall, Level 5, Terminal 1, HK International Airport.
1. WiFi devices are generally available. In the rare event that it has been booked out, you will be notified at least 1 day in advance by email.
2. There is a minimum 3 day charge. If you use the device for more days than you originally booked, you will be charged for the extra days when you return the device at the original retail price .
3. Day charges are calculated inclusively. For example, if you pick up the device on a Thursday and return it on a Monday, you will be charged for 5 days of usage.
4. You will be charged for the days that you are in possession of the WiFi device, whether or not you are using the service.